- unexpected kindness in strangers
- the rest of the world to travel
- languages to learn
- animals to take care of
- volunteer work to do
- the power of a good night’s rest
- the changing of seasons
- infinite things to learn
- billions of people to meet and possibly love
- billions of people who might love you back
“no one under 12 allowed” “14 and under must have an adult” “louis confirmed the album is more rock than pop”
this shit better be true. omfg
1D’s true demographic are college students who have no money why cant they see that
When I was in fifth grade I realized I liked girls but I was like “that’s a problem for another day” and literally forgot about it and then in like eleventh grade I was like “oh my god”
YOU PROCRASTINATED REALIZING YOUR SEXUALITY THAT’S IT YOU WIN YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF THE PROCRASTINATORS
Faux pockets are an abomination. If you’re going to bother putting pocket flaps on something, add the G-d damn pockets.
And make the pockets deeper, you soulless bastards.
You know what’s attractive?
EVERYONE REBLOG THIS
On average, men’s pants have about 6 inch deep pockets.
IT’S 2013 AND WE STILL DON’T HAVE PANTS POCKETS EQUALITY
PANTS POCKETS EQUALITY!!!
Things I like:
- when people use my name in conversation.
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do.
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them.
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look.